- This event has passed.
Independence Day Celebration UPDATED 26th(Click title to expand)
June 26 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
*This is a private event for RW resident only*
- Plan to park along Cabango Dr. as space in the park will be very limited
- Wear a mask including kids
- Stay in your group, practice distancing and avoid intermingling
- Plan on using the bathroom prior to coming to the park
- Bring your own lawn chair for sanitary reasons
A licensed and permitted professional crew will perform the firework display on Friday June 26th at the lake park. The gate will open at 7:30PM for all Riverwalk residents. Alcoholic drinks are not allowed. The fireworks show should start around 8:45pm. The Park will close at 9:30PM.
Fireworks organizer: The Riverwalk B.O.D. (Thibaut, Gene and Gary)
Security: The Riverwalk Deputy. Safety: The Fire Department
Park chair: Rich. Led the park cleanup on the 25th
The park has ample space to practice social distancing between groups.
We hope you enjoy the show!