FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
For obvious reasons not all details will be disclosed! Not all changes will happen overnight. It’s a step by step process. Please note that this system cost will be totally integrated in next year assessment. Our bill will be reduced to one assessment only. We will not have a separate assessment for security starting in 2021. This is a direct saving for enhanced services and residents will pocket ($100) the difference!
- Constable 7 days/week
- Remote security monitoring and alerting system for day & night coverage
- 24/7 HD Video in multiple locations
- Guard Shack manned on a random schedule
So in 2 years we moved from a non members approved “mandatory fee” (2019 and prior) to a voluntary fee (in 2020) and now to an integrated fee starting in 2021. As promised, the BOD will be able to integrate the fee by trimming the main expenses across all large and small budget items.
We ask residents to refrain from advertising our security system on ND or other pubic forum.
The following responsibilities listed on Precinct 4 maintained roads and ditches can be requested via phone call to our main office at (281)577-8919 (option 3) or can be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
E-mailed requests must include:
- Your full name;
- Your physical address or area of concern (listed by street name);
- Cross street (intersection) closest to your physical address or area of concern;
- Brief description regarding the nature of the problem/request for service;
- Valid daytime phone number where you can be reached.
Service requests include:
- Precinct 4 maintained roadway issues/service requests including:
- Roadway deterioration;
- Potholes/patching requests;
- Dead trees across roadway or in county right of way.
- Precinct 4 maintained right of way issues/service requests including:
- Sign problems (missing or defaced street, stop, or roadway signs);
- Drainage issues;
- Ditch or culvert cleaning;
- New culvert setting (FEES APPLY, see notes below);
- Mowing requests along Precinct 4 right of ways.